E-Commerce Website Design & Development
Not all e-commerce sites are the same. You may be looking to sell physical products with shipping, services, memberships, events, or media files. Each will require a little different set up. Have a physical store, but want to reach more customers? An E-Commerce website is what you’re looking for.
You can use only Paypal to accept payments, or you can use a gateway such as Authorize.net or Stripe. Each will have their own set of fees that we can discuss. No matter what option you choose, we recommend purchasing a SSL certificate. If you choose to host your website with us, it is included!
When preparing to sell online, you should think about:
- Product/services titles, descriptions, images, and prices
- Payment options and payment gateways such as Authorize.net, Stripe, or Paypal
- Coupon Codes
- Shipping rates (USPS, FedEx, UPS)
- Tax rates
- Customer accounts
Our e-commerce web solutions allow you to:
- Manage stock and inventory
- Send out customer order update emails
- Easily update product pricing, descriptions, and images
- View sales reports
- Apply coupon codes
- Custom attributes for products, such as sizes and colors
- Customer accounts to allow them to view past orders, save addresses, etc
Reach out to us today to get your free e-commerce website development quote!